Provides 3 different types of products: the track for sewing, for designers and for tailors. The sewer's track is for those who sew from existing patterns, the designer's track is for those who want to create professional patterns and the tailor's track is for working with mass customization.
PatternMaker is a program that allows you to make custom clothing patterns.
- No pattern making experience is necessary, you can purchase a "macro" (mini computer program that contains the pattern).
- The pattern is custom made to the measurements you enter into the computer.
- Print out the pattern on any printer or plotter.
- Change the pattern in the computer or on the paper pattern.
- Scan patterns from books, import them into PatternMaker and scale them up and down.
- Create your own macros with MacGen (Macro Generator).
- Most of all, it's fun to use!